Treat shoulder pain “swimmers shoulder” online
Treat and heal “swimmers shoulder” pain in shoulders, neck, frozen shoulder, elbow pain, wrist & learn why swimming WEST is the WEST way to swim
When we get injured from ski, “overtraining” , pressure from life, you have 2 options:
1. To cry. and say: Why now!! Why did it happen to me?
2. Using the injury to learn about your body, strengthen muscles that we didn’t have time to work on, like kicking, stretchings and mostly learn how to use the water to do that.
We believe in the second option: to hug the pain and learn from it, to use the pain for swimming better and faster in the future.
Most athletes can feel Clinical depression if you take them “training” or swimming.
Please don’t listen to people that tell you to rest, use the WEST swimming technique and start this course today!!
In this course you will learn how to train while having an injury which means not working on your painful area but learning how to treat and heal your shoulders, neck, elbow and wrist without even touching the painful area and letting the water do the job for us.
Some of the swimming coaches will say they hope their swimmer will break one of his hands!!!, of course they don’t really mean that, but what they mean is that they will really want to work on their swimmers’ legs, dolphin kick, core muscles and more.
In this course-shoulder WEST course, you will learn how to use the pain to strengthen your body, elongating your muscles, loosen the painful part and learn how to swim a little different which means swim the WEST way.
You will get 5 different workouts, & 1-10 videos for each workout in order to understand the drills better.
You don’t need to think. We did the thinking for you!!
And the amazing thing is, that you will probably swim faster afterwards- due to your pain.
I don’t believe in resting when getting injured. It is bad for the brain, bad for the body, energy, heart and much more. So if you know how to swim at least 300 yards (260 meters) or more and you feel pain in your shoulder, neck, scapula, wrist, and elbow or if you have a frozen shoulder, this course is definitely for you.
What are the requirements?
- Swimmers need to know how to swim 300 yards freestyle
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 33 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- swimmers will know how to swim loose
- You will strengthen your legs and core muscles
- You won’t feel pain in your shoulder (or almost not feeling)
- You when elongate all the shoulder muscles
What is the target audience?
- If you are a swimmer and feeling pain in your shoulder, neck, wrist or elbow
Ori Sela talking about one of his fist hydrotherapy treatments with “swimmers shoulder”
In SWIM WEST we believe in loosening, elongating and only at the end strengthening
First drill: loosening and treating shoulder and neck pain in WEST swimming technique.
Stretched doggie paddle: how to pull in WEST swimming technique without working with you neck and lower back.
WEST swimming online works on 3 important steps:
1. Loosen your body and muscles.
2. Elongating your muscles.
3. Only after you loosen your body we strengthen the long muscles,by that we are sure there won’t be any pain in the future.Stat today and get 50% off!!